Join the Postmates Partner team as an Account Associate and help us give our merchant partners an unparalleled experience with Postmates.
As an Account Associate, you play a critical role in providing an excellent experience for our merchant partners. This involves aiding in banking resolutions, promotion inquiries, location expansions, profile updates and more. Your goal is to provide resolutions and responses to merchants, while aiding in growing partners' job volume, as well as growing the partner portfolio in general on Postmates. The Account Associate role will provide experience in DSP account management skills to prepare you for the next step in your Postmates career!
- Manage and coordinate client activity including Salesforce documentation while nurturing, and expanding relationships.
- Maintain client satisfaction by providing proactive communication, problem-solving resolution, timely follow up, etc.
- Learn Postmates systems and resources to guide and troubleshoot with partners
- Work cross functionally with our marketing and communications teams, to aid in growing accounts.
- Become an industry expert to advise on operations, expansions, and marketing
- Meet minimum quarterly/annual revenue and project-based goals.
- Recurring Account Management shadowing and training with the goal of advancing through the Account Management organization.
- Comfortable working with business owners and executives
- Gsuite / MS Office proficiency, particularly with spreadsheets
- Solid work ethic and drive to gain Account Management skills
- Excellent communication skills through various digital communication including email and over the phone
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask while upholding a high level of accuracy
- Ability to learn and apply new knowledge
- Highly organized with superior project management skills
- High School degree or GED equivalent required; Bachelor's degree a plus
- At least 1 year of experience in a customer facing role
- Bachelor's degree
- Familiarity with Salesforce, or other CRM tools
- Postmates User
- Previous Restaurant or Retail ExperienceYOUR BENEFITSPostmates has your back. In our impact-first work environment, we value huge company vision. As you strive to build the future with us, we'll support you with a competitive salary and equity plan, along with access to our 401k plan and robust benefits including: health benefits, flexible paid time off, parental benefits, and food perks.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Position Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Apply For This Job: Account Associate