As one of the nation's premier wall and ceiling specialty contractors, Precision Walls, Inc. (PWI) offers you an opportunity to join our team. We are seeking experienced Superintendents!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ability to run large commercial construction jobs - metal stud framing and hanging
- Accountable for assuring that assigned jobs adhere to the standards for safety (our number one priority), customer and team relationships, quality, schedule, and production
- Responsible for personnel development by managing field foremen
- Involved in the recruitment, selection, placement and evaluation process of all assigned individuals; both employees and subcontractors
- The primary focus of the Superintendent will be to assure that a job is completed on-time, and on-budget
- Develop good customer relationships to assure that they are the partner that helps drive the job with the General Contractor/customer or client
- Assure that all jobs employees meet PWI's standards for safety
- Partner with the Safety Team to assure that all employees are working safely and adhering to Precision Walls and the customers safety rules
- Insure that all employees and team adhere to State, Federal, Local and PWI rules and regulations
- Assuring that the assigned team members time sheets are accurate, determining appropriate pay levels, assessing skills and rewarding/disciplining in relation to their performance
- Responsible for teaching foremen recruiting, interviewing, assessing and hiring staff to work on the jobs under the supervision of foremen
- Utilizing or developing regular training programs to enhance and increase their teams skill-sets and performance
- Candidates should have at least five (5) years of commercial drywall experience
- Proven ability to lead people and develop strong customer relationships
- Strong work ethic with ability to multi-task and focus
- Understands and can instruct drywall and ceiling industry's labor, materials and methods
- Computer & technology savvy
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Retirement Plans
- 401K Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Health Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Flexible Expending Account for healthcare
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Advancement and growth opportunities
- Performance bonuses (Incentive program)
At Precision Walls, Inc. our Company has a track record of hiring, developing, and promoting quality performers of excellent character. We offer our employees competitive wages, a fun TEAM working environment, career growth and advancement opportunities. Our Company invests in each employee to provide them with the resources to succeed, make a difference, and transform their careers. We do more than help build buildings, we help our employees build their own successful futures!
100% Employee Owned
As an employee-owned company, we are passionate and dedicated to working like owners and as a team to enhance the success of the company. We are proud to be able to share in the benefits of our success through our ESOP program.
Precision Walls is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer of women/minorities/disabilities/veterans. We are an e-Verify employer and all candidates must pass a drug test.
Military Friendly Employer
We value the knowledge, skills and abilities you acquired in the military. Whether you are an active serve member transitioning or a military spouse, we want you to consider a rewarding career.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Position Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Apply For This Job: Commercial Drywall Superintendent