We understand that we offer more than just car service. We rescue people from
bad days and we offer solutions for difficult situations. We are people of
integrity and we believe that fundamental honesty is the keystone of our
business. We are committed to doing the hard work necessary to earn the loyalty
of our teammates and our customers by providing a positive experience every
time. We are proud and passionate to represent the brand of Bridgestone. Every
day, in every store, with every teammate and every customer .We promise to
Our Purpose:To be the most trusted provider of automotive care in every
neighborhood we serve.
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC employs over 22,000 teammates in North
America and operates more than 2,200 company-owned stores.Our locations include
Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, Hibdon Tires and Wheel Works.
Apply today to learn more about why Bridgestone Retail Operations is the right
place to build your career!
The Experienced Automotive Technician/Mechanic position requires your talent
and technical expertise to diagnose drivability and electrical systems, while
using your leadership and mentoring skills in driving a team toward increased
customer care and satisfaction.
Bridgestone Retail Operations is seeking experienced Technicians who can handle
and fix complex automotive issues for our customer. In fact, the more complex
the issue the better for someone like you. Your experience fixing A/C and
brakes and suspension systems aligns nicely with our work and your extensive
knowledge about engines is what will help to continue to drive customers into
our stores. At BSRO we have great opportunities for you to service the widest
variety of cars and can provide you top of the line equipment, and best-in-
class educational opportunities in the industry. If you re looking to be th
best in the business join our team!
* Diagnose and repair to specifications brake and hydraulic, exhaust,
primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and
alignment, air conditioning and computer systems.
* Adequately explain technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-
mechanical individuals which may include employees and customers on an
* Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal
training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing
* Assist fellow technicians/mechanics in performing technical activities.
* Keep store management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur.
* Maintain an organized and neat bay.
* Adhere to all company policy, procedure, safety and environmental rules.
This position is a leader in the shop. We expect you to help set the pace and
tone while helping to develop the team around you. Collaboration and a team
first mentality are a must if you are looking for success in this role. In
addition we require the following for you to be qualified for this role:
* At least 2-3 years of strong automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem-
solving and repair experience.
* 3 ASE certifications are required for this position.
* You'll also need a high level of motivation, energy and a customer-
* Must have a valid driver s license.
* Pre-employment drug test/physical/ background check will help assure we
build teams of people who can best work with others and serve customer
If you meet the qualifications listed above, possess a can do attitude and have
a desire to progress in your career with the automotive service industry leader
who puts their mechanics / auto technicians first, please apply today!
* We offer over 31 Benefits and Privileges to include medical, dental,
vision, 401k, cash balance retirement plan and more.
* We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer , in fact, O
of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer
population with diverse teams of teammates."
* Over 100 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce
Employment Type: Full-Time
Position Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Apply For This Job: Experienced Automotive Technician / Mechanic