.Net programmer for support of COTS applications and home grown applications.
- Multi openings
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Superior customer service skills.
• Maintain domain expertise on systems supported, and participate in day-to-day operations of the systems.
• Monitoring, ticket triaging and completion, issue analysis and resolution or proper delegation.
• Establish, maintain and follow necessary processes and procedures for operational support of designated applications.
• Remove obstacles and barriers to allow team members to do their jobs and escalate appropriately.
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Flexibility and experience working as Individual Contributor and as member of a Team
• Closely collaborates with both production support and development team members to successfully manage day to day support of applications under the team's purview.
• Manages the production support of the various application's User Interface, backend data and all associated reports and database jobs.
• Leads efforts to find efficiencies and improve day to day proactive monitoring of applications and associated processes.
• Works as a level 2 and level 3 resource interacting not only with the various areas of IT, but at times also with end users as well.
• Helps manage escalated outages owning them from end to end as a technical lead.
• Designs fit-for-purpose products to ensure products align to the customer's strategic plans and technology road maps
• Coaches team on existing system structure, constraints and deficiencies with product
• Shares knowledge and experience to contribute to growth of overall team capabilities
• Participates in the deployment, change, configuration, management, administration and maintenance of deployment process and systems
• Focuses on customer satisfaction
• Rapidly prototypes and delivers just-in-time solutions
• Gather requirements, designs, constructs and delivers solutions with minimal team interaction
• Works in an environment with rapidly changing business requirements and priorities
• Must be able to adapt to various SDLC styles and approaches.
• In-depth knowledge of and real world experience with the MS stack (C#, ASP.Net MVC, SQL, etc.) required
• Experience with TDD, Angular, HTML5, CSS3, Web API, HTTP 2, and Git strongly preferred
• 4+ years of engineering, delivering and supporting production software products required
• 2+ years working with object-oriented design, SQL, and web programming required.
• Strong focus on delivering superior customer service required
• Excellent troubleshooting, analysis, and problem-solving abilities required
• Ability to both build and support software through multiple languages and tools required
• Strong verbal and written communication with the ability to work with staff and business required
• Willingness to learn our business domain required
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
• At least eight, typically ten or more years of solid, diverse work experience in IT with a minimum of four years experience application program development, or the equivalent in education and work experience.
• General understanding of Healthcare industry
• General knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid industries
• Experience working in a waterfall and agile environment
• Experience with CCMS (McKesson), Application Xtender (OpenText), Impact Pro (Client), or Impact Pro (our client)
Be advised that if you are selected by our client you will need to pass a background and a drug test.
Employment Type: Contractor
Position Location: Nashville
Job ID: 19-00527
Number of Positions: 3